Infinity 890e - Landscape Electric Fire
- Manufacturer: Heat Design
- Product Code: Infinity 890e electric fire
- Availability: In Stock
TO AVOID GLASS DAMAGE, TRANSPORTING THE ELECTRIC FIRES IN AN UPRIGHT POSITION IS ALWAYS PREFERED
The 890e is a landscape fire that looks equally as
impressive set in the wall as it does in a fireplace suite. Extremely versatile
in its design concept the 890e has a single, dual or triple aspect choice built
in plus a wall mounting capability. Almost every conceivable fireplace design
can be achieved using the new Infinity e range.
Fire comes with logs, large crystals, small crystals and embers so you can create the fire bed of your choice
• Tailored fuel bed options. A range of fuel bed media is supplied including realistic log, burnt embers, ice crystals small and large and glowing embers. All are included with the fire for you to choose the look and feel you want from your fire.
• Exciting realistic LiveFlame effect with three colour options each available in four mood settings. The mood settings allow for four differing levels of brightness and size of flames.
• Realistic Ambilight flickering fuel bed with thirteen colour options and in four mood settings. Choose from a glowing, natural amber or take your pick from any one of twelve other shades to match your mood – all easily set using your remote control. You can even set the colours to gradually shift from one shade to another, cycling through the whole palette to create an ever-changing display.
• Mood Setting (Optional) – Create the right mood in your room by lighting the area surrounding your fire, optional lengths of LED lighting strips are available that plug into your fire and you can run in your fireplace or build into the wall. The lights are controlled from the fires handset and offer you a palette of thirteen glorious colours that can be set separately to the flame and fuel bed effects (they can be set to the same colours also).
• Highly efficient heat control via a 7 day programmable timer and an electric thermostat all incorporated into the stylish remote-control handset.
• EcoDesign compliant built to EU standards that allows you to control your fire and also includes open window detection.
• Two generous heat settings which are chosen automatically by the controls to meet and maintain your chosen room temperature.
• 2kW max heat output 100% efficient at point of use.
• Optional wall brackets to be able to hang the fire on the wall and build a facia or enclosure around it.
• All fires come with a 5 year extended parts warranty (first year is parts and labour)
FRAME IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE (by request)
* Frame price €150