Infinity 780e - Most Popular Size Electric Fire
- Manufacturer: Heat Design
- Product Code: Infinity 780e electric fire
- Availability: In Stock
Infinity 780e 4D Ecoflame Electric Fire
TO AVOID GLASS DAMAGE, TRANSPORTING THE ELECTRIC FIRES IN AN UPRIGHT POSITION IS ALWAYS PREFERED
A very popular sized engine that looks stunning in a
fireplace as part of a suite, shown on these pages are some of the most popular
designs. Flexible construction techniques allow the fire to be installed within
a suite, existing chimney breast or as part of a new fireplace chimney feature.
Three, two or one aspect fire windows can be chosen to suit at the time of
installation. Designed to be superbly versatile, imagination need no longer be
limited by two dimensions.
Fire comes with logs, large crystals, small crystals and embers so you can create the fire bed of your choice
• Tailored fuel bed options. A range of fuel bed media is supplied including realistic log, burnt embers, ice crystals small and large and glowing embers. All are included with the fire for you to choose the look and feel you want from your fire.
• Exciting realistic LiveFlame effect with three colour options each available in four mood settings. The mood settings allow for four differing levels of brightness and size of flames.
• Realistic Ambilight flickering fuel bed with thirteen colour options and in four mood settings. Choose from a glowing, natural amber or take your pick from any one of twelve other shades to match your mood – all easily set using your remote control. You can even set the colours to gradually shift from one shade to another, cycling through the whole palette to create an ever-changing display.
• Mood Setting (Optional) – Create the right mood in your room by lighting the area surrounding your fire, optional lengths of LED lighting strips are available that plug into your fire and you can run in your fireplace or build into the wall. The lights are controlled from the fires handset and offer you a palette of thirteen glorious colours that can be set separately to the flame and fuel bed effects (they can be set to the same colours also).
• Highly efficient heat control via a 7 day programmable timer and an electric thermostat all incorporated into the stylish remote-control handset.
• EcoDesign compliant built to EU standards that allows you to control your fire and also includes open window detection.
• Two generous heat settings which are chosen automatically by the controls to meet and maintain your chosen room temperature.
• 2kW max heat output 100% efficient at point of use.
• Optional wall brackets to be able to hang the fire on the wall and build a facia or enclosure around it.